Meet the 9 Breakout Models of Spring 2027

Meet the 9 Breakout Models of Spring 2027

Save this story Save Story Save this story Another season done already?

A year out from fashion’s great creative director shake-up, the dust has settled a bit. During the spring 2027 season , we found ourselves in a bit of a holding pattern. Still, big changes loom: Rumors swirl about designers leaving their long-held posts, while we anticipate forthcoming debuts from other houses.

Still, it was a busy season for the models, who spent just under a month bopping between New York, London, Milan, and Paris. Of the thousands of models that walked hundreds of fashion shows, nine new faces stood out. Perhaps you spotted them floating down the stairs at Proenza Schouler, rocking one of the 63 skirts at Prada, or strutting through the Tuileries Gardens at Dior.

The spring 2027 class of breakout models is a multi-faceted bunch: These women range in age from 18 to 44, and call the likes of Lagos, Nigeria; Seoul, South Korea; and Santa Fe, New Mexico home. Some had careers before modeling, like Lucia Richardson, who was scouted while working in a laboratory, while others, like Sunday Rose, are finishing up school while they build their modeling careers.

Here, meet the nine breakout models of spring 2027.

Expand Photo: Filippo Fior / Gorunway.com 1/9 Nimota Daudu Age: 19

Season Highlights: Fendi, Dior, Saint Laurent, Loewe, Miu Miu, Louis Vuitton

Fun Fact: “I’m actually quite introverted off the runway. I can be very quiet and reserved, but the moment I step onto the runway, I feel completely different—it’s like another side of me comes alive.”

Expand Photo: Alessandro Lucioni / Gorunway.com 2/9 Esther Kim Age: 26

Season Highlights: Calvin Klein, Celine, Prada, Schiaparelli, The Row

Fun Fact: “I love playing electric guitar and astrology!”

Expand Photo: Umberto Fratini / Gorunway.com 3/9 Sabryna Oliveira Age: 23

Season Highlights: Balenciaga, Fendi, Burberry, Carolina Herrera, Dries Van Noten

Fun Fact: “My childhood dream was to be one of Beyoncé’s dancers.”

Expand Photo: Courtesy of Chloé 4/9 Lucia Richardson Age: 23

Season Highlights: Chloé, Balenciaga, Schiaparelli, Loewe, Khaite, Fendi, Valentino

Fun Fact: “My entry into fashion was anything but conventional. I was working in cybersecurity at Los Alamos National Laboratory when I was unexpectedly scouted in Santa Fe, and suddenly, everything changed.”

Expand Photo: Courtesy of Proenza Schouler 5/9 Katrina Robinson Age: 44

Season Highlights: Proenza Schouler, Diotima, Heirlome, Lacoste

Fun Fact: “I am the niece of Patrick Robinson, the Jamaican sprinter from the 1964 Tokyo Olympic Games.”

Expand Photo: Filippo Fior / Gorunway.com 6/9 Sunday Rose Age: 18

Season Highlights: Ann Demeulemeester, Calvin Klein, Coach, Dior, Dries Van Noten, Khaite, Max Mara, Marni, Valentino

Fun Fact: “I’m a senior in high school in Nashville!”

Expand Photo: Filippo Fior / Gorunway.com 7/9 Agnes Wahlström Age: 19

Season Highlights: Prada, Jil Sander, Ferragamo, Dior, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy

Fun Fact: “I’ve read the entire Harry Potter series at least 10 times.”

Expand Alessandro Lucioni 8/9 Lulu Yu Age: 18

Season Highlights: Khaite, Carolina Herrera, Max Mara, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Acne, Chloé, Mugler.

Fun Fact: “I've done an 80 mile hike across the Peruvian Andes.”

Expand Photo: Isidore Montag / Gorunway.com 9/9 Xinting Zhang Age: 22

Season Highlights: Prada, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Dior, Miu Miu, Celine, Valentino

Fun Fact: “Before stepping into the fashion industry, I was just a novice photographer.”


Source: Lifestyle

Post a Comment

0 Comments