The Gist
-
Vanessa Hudgens shared a photo of a bold new hair look on October 3.
-
She posed with a bright orange shaggy wig and a dramatic teal blue eyeshadow.
-
“What can I say, I love to play,” she wrote in the caption.
Vanessa Hudgensjust experimented with a very bold new look. TheHigh School Musicalactress took her love of all things Halloween to the next level with a dramatic transformation. In an October 3Instagrampost, the actress ditched her long brown hair in favor of a very bright, very short ‘do.
Hudgens tried on a shaggy, layered bright orange chin-length wig with choppy curtain bangs. She complemented the bright new hair with a bold splash of sparkly blue eyeshadow and a deep magenta lip.
“What can I say, I love to play,” she wrote in the caption.
Advertisement
Hudgens recentlywelcomed her second childwith husband Cole Tucker in November 2025. “Well…. I did it. Had another baby!!! What a wild ride labor is. Big shout out to all the moms. It’s truly incredible what our bodies can do ❤️,” she wrote in thecaptionof an Instagram post. The pair also share a son born in July 2024.
In March 2026, Hudgens opened up about herstruggle with postparum hair loss. “Oh cute you got bangs?” she wrote over a video showing her makeshift bangs. “No, I’m just postpartum.”
“Becoming a mother has been the hardest, most exhausting but also incredibly fulfilling and joyous chapter of my life. I couldn’t be more grateful for my little family,” she wrote under aphototo celebrate Mother’s Day. “Happy Mother’s Day to all who’ve done their time or are in the grind. The power mamas hold is truly supernatural and I admire us all 🥰❤️💪🏽.”
Read the original article onInStyle
0 Comments