‘Dancing With the Stars’ Judge Carrie Ann Inaba Reacts to Being Booed for Comment About Guillermo Rodriguez

‘Dancing With the Stars’ Judge Carrie Ann Inaba Reacts to Being Booed for Comment About Guillermo Rodriguez

Eric McCandless // Getty Images Guillermo Rodriguez is a clear fan favorite on Dancing With the Stars , despite sommmmme controversy about him staying in the competition over people with higher scores. And fans are defensive about him to say the least!

Guillermo and Witney Carson danced to “Obsessed” during Mariah Carey Night on October 6, and after judges Derek Hough and Bruno Tonioli offered up their feedback, Carrie Ann Inaba straight up said, “What was going on? No, I’m serious. Where is all your joy?” She then asked Guillermo to find “that special thing that you bring every time. I felt like you were dimming your light a little bit in this dance.”

The audience immediately started booing at Carrie Ann’s comments, and she defended herself, saying, “Look, this is what I get paid for, people. I want to tell you because I don’t want you to ever dim your light. You’re special, and you have a natural gift that we all need. Don’t ever not smile in a dance, I need your light. We all do.”

FYI, a source recently spoke about speculation that the show is rigged to help Guillermo win, telling The Sun “Nothing is rigged with Guillermo. He does not have a leg up for being ABC talent. He was not given any kind of definitive length he’s guaranteed to be on the show. His continued presence is purely due to fan votes.”

That said, “The plugs Guillermo gets on Jimmy Kimmel boost his votes astronomically. He gets a surge of votes no other contestant is getting. That and his lovable personality make up for the low scores.”

The Real Reason So Many ‘DWTS’ Pros Are From Utah

Sharna’s ‘DWTS’ Return Sparks Brian Drama

Just Here Reading Into the ‘DWTS’ Lineup Next Week

Why Erin Andrews Isn’t on ‘DWTS’ Super Bowl Night

Connor Wood Defends His Steamy ‘DWTS’ Rumba

Why Jan Ravnik Isn’t Doing the ‘DWTS’ Tour

Steve Kazee Has Some Thoughts on Jenna and Val...

Guillermo Rodriguez Is “Exhausted” by ‘DWTS’ Drama

Giada Finally Addresses Rumored ‘DWTS’ Drama

QQ: Did Jackson Almost Drop Emma on ‘DWTS’?


Source: Entertainment

Post a Comment

0 Comments