25 Thoughts I Had About Season 13, Episode 7 of ‘American Horror Story’

25 Thoughts I Had About Season 13, Episode 7 of ‘American Horror Story’

Save this story Save Story Save this story Satan has blessed us with another set of back-to-back American Horror Story episodes this week, and I’m kind of loving the “history’s most prolific serial killers meet their end” vibe. Below, find (quite literally) every thought I had while watching Season 13, Episode 7 of American Horror Story , enticingly titled “The Baddest Witch of Them All”:

Who Shows Up—and Who Vanishes—When Your Kid Is in Trouble?

25 of the Coziest, Most Autumnal Movies to Watch This Fall

9 Adorable Photos of a (Very) Young Michael B. Jordan

Listen to The Run-Through with Vogue , a weekly podcast featuring the most exciting stories and hot takes from the worlds of culture, politics, sports and–of course–fashion

The Vogue Runway app has expanded! Update to the latest version to see all Vogue content, as well as new features like our Runway Genius quiz, Group Chats, and posts from Vogue contributors.

Become a Vogue Business Member —the ultimate resource for fashion and beauty industry professionals.

Never miss a story: Add Vogue.com to your preferred sources in Google.


Source: Lifestyle

Post a Comment

0 Comments